Thursday 16 February 2017

Hello

Yesterday my two older grandchildren... Daisy aged 8 and Sebby aged 6 arrived to spend the remainder of their half-term holiday with us. My husband went to pick them up from Bath and forgot to bring their coats. Today I discovered that Daisy doesn't have her trainers with her either, so unless she attempts to do our proposed rock climbing session this afternoon in Ugg boots, I'm going to have to go and do a little shopping! This evening they'll be joined by my youngest grandchild Cleo aged 6 months, so tomorrow promises to be real fun! Next week I will probably spend getting over it!
Enough of all that. 
Here is a card for the challenge at MFT where there is a sketch to follow this time.
I chose two dies from MFT for this, but card base size limitations meant that I could only fit four boxes into it. The card was coloured employing a smooshing technique, using a mix of Inka Gold in Platinum, Distress inks in Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon and Spectrum Noir Aqua Tint in White, all generously spritzed with water.
I'm now heading for the shower to be followed by a shopping trip for coats and trainers!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the colour mix for the hellos! Have a lovely time with your Grandchildren and enjoy the shopping!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue smooshing is gorgeous, Chrissie. Rock climbing? That sounds like an adventure. Have fun with the grands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie