Tuesday 18 August 2015

Trying to come up with a design

I love the simple sketch at CAS(e) this Sketch
(Clearly Besotted Background and sentiment, Rubber Stamp Gallery bird.)
...however I had several attempts at coming up with a design  which pleased me and I'm still not sure which I like.
All of these cards are based on the same basic layout.
Stampin' Up background embossed in gold. Simon Says Stamp flower spray die-cut and Waffle Flower sentiment.

The sentiment on this one started a lot higher, but with a few failed attempts at different things, the front panel got shortened and this is how it ended up, The background is embossed with a Stampin' Up EF, the flourish iand sentiment are from MFT.

Even this one is based on the same sketch, yet they all look different. Stampin' Up lorry, Clearly Besotted sentiment, MFT scallop.
I'm not sure which I prefer... do you have a favourite?

12 comments:

  1. FAB makes this morning - loving them all but my personal fave is the first, with the bird!

    Happy Tuesday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all fabulous but my favourite is the second one with the gold embossed background.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the first one most, but they are all fabulous.
    Dagmar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy... you're not making this easy Chrissie!
    Just amazing the different looks one can achieve using the same sketch a inspiration. Thanks for joining us at CASe this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful collection of cards but the first has to be my favourite. I think black and white cards are so sophisticated!
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew this was a great sketch and you've made four wonderful cards using it, Chrissie. I think my favorite has to be the little truck, probably because of the color. You've prodded me to make another card for this challenge as ideas popped into my head as I was looking at your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are just lovely, Chrissie!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I love the one with the little truck, it's really cute, the others are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All fab as ever Chrissie, the 3rd one is my fav this week I think ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, these are all fabulous! Great takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie