As soon as I saw this sketch from CASe this Sketch this week, I just loved it.
Trying to make it work with what I had in mind was another matter. I knew I wanted to inlay the dies and slice through them to have a positive and negative effect, but working out how to cut them and keep the fiddly bits from going AWOL and match the positive and negative sides was not as straightforward as I had imagined. However I managed to do it, but after selecting the sentiment I wanted to balance the sketch, I somehow managed to get a smear of ink in the bottom right hand corner... hence the extra daisy! Actually I think it balances the card quite well, as I managed to finish up with the flowers a little higher than I ideally would have liked.
Anyway I was pleased with the end result.
I'm off to the theatre this evening to see To Kill a mocking bird in Chichester Festival Theatre. I'm really looking forward to it!