Thursday 4 July 2013

Rum pa pum pum

When I saw this Memory Box die, I really liked it but wasn't sure what occasions it could be used for. However I think that for either the birth or the birthday of a little chap it would be quite suitable. So here it is as a birth congratulations card.
The embossing is from a Creative Expressions Heart Lattice folder.The sentiment is a very old one bought second hand on ebay many moons ago, but I love it.
I used the sketch from Retro Sketches.
I'm just off to the shops... for a little retail therapy!

3 comments:

  1. Great card Chrissie,love the embossing and that die cut looks fab too.The sentiment goes so well with it also, great baby card! :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the die is just perfect for a baby boy card, I hadn't realised it was such a large die.. lovely card Chrissie :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card, that die is great and I think would be good for a Christmas card as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie