Saturday 4 October 2008

Double Challenge ~ Daring Cardmakers - Scallops & Stamp Something - Fancy fold



Long time, no posts!

I am aiming to rectify the situation.

This card is for my daughter and son-law's first wedding anniversary. The shape (my contribution for the Stamp Something Challenge) is reminiscent of their wedding invitations, see way back at the beginning of my Blog.

In the first year of their marriage they have also managed to present us with our first grandchild. Daisy, hence the embossing in the centre of the card. The ribbon and the fact they I have embossed their initials is also a reference to their wedding stationery.

I hope they like it.

I have also used my scallop Nestabilities on this card...Daring Cardmakers challenge this week.

Scallops are my fave!
Your comments would be most welcome.

11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful anniversary card Chrissie,

    The embossing looks fab and the scallops finish the whole thing off perfectly without making it look too fussy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How BEAUTIFUL - Love the WHITE -- just gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So elegant! Wonderful job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh that is just sooo pretty, love all the texture on that card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chrissie - I missed you! This card is lovely for an anniversary.
    Hugs Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!! always love white on white!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is very elegant and I love it. Nice job! I'm sure your daughter and son-in-law will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure they'll love it Chrissie, it's a beautiful card - thank you for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week and showing this lovely, elegant card

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its fabulous and very elegant.

    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful elegant card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is beautiful! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie