Tuesday 4 October 2022

Noel


Today I spotted this challenge at AAA Cards 

and remembered a little die set from Charlie and Paulchen so I thought I would have a go. 
I selected the centre rectangle for my image which I coloured with a variety of marker pens. I think he's such  cute chap!

I made this video on how I did the colouring!

I made a slight faux pas with adding the image to my card and stuck him on the back of the card, but a simple bit of cutting had made it a panel to be mounted onto the front of a new card base!





 

4 comments:

  1. This gnome is so cute Chrissie and love the way you've coloured it and have it standing on the framed Noel, and I had a giggle at your faux pas as I have done precisely the same thing and it looks great mounted on to another card...there's always a way to fix it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Chris, Love it. Thank you for playing at the AAA Card Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love this sweet santa, Chrissie. Great design! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and composed, a great CAS card. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.
    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie