Monday 7 February 2022

Joy to the world



Recently I discovered a site in Germany where they produce the most enchanting dies. The company is called Charlie and Paulchen and this little chap is one of theirs. I coloured him with Copics and assembled him to stand before the little scene comprised of dies by various manufacturers, but I quite like the combo. It's like white on white with a splash of colour, which I thought went quite well for the challenge at AAA Cards which is for Black and White plus one.


The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.
I think Christmas cards are one of my favourite themes to make!



 

11 comments:

  1. Well, this is rather lovely! So elegant, Chrissie

    Happy Monday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute gnome indeed, lovely scene. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Love this gnome and the village scene! Wonderful texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That gnome is adorable! Love your card, Chrissie, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your scene and the happy looking Santa/Gnome. You have got to love white on white with a pop of colour, nothing better xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chrissie,

    First of all, I love ALL of your works! My computer is probably going to explode from all of the saves ;)

    I love Charlie and Paulchen, but alas I live in the U.S., so not easy to acquire them. I did, however, try to find the darling santa gnome to no avail. Any chance you have the exact name of him? I might just splurge one day and place an order with C&P.

    Thanks so much and take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://cp-shop.online/produkt/stanzformen-wichtelreihe/
      but they are out of stock at the moment!

      Delete
  7. Your adorable design prompted me to check out Charlie and Paulchen. WOW, placed an order right away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Chrissie your card is so beautiful ...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh.. this is so beautiful ! The snowy village and the pop of red. Thank you for joining us with this beauty at AAA cards. Hugs ~ Ishani

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card - I love the die cuts and the pop of colour on Santa really stands out. Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie