Saturday 4 May 2019

Circles... well just one!


For the Christmas Challenge at Happy Little Stampers this month, the optional twist is to have circles somewhere or other!

I cut a circle from my front panel and looked through my stash of left over  backgrounds for something to put behind it. I came across this scrap of smooshed background which was just about large enough to put behind the aperture and the die cut trees. I played around with the die cut hillside of trees to see which part would look best in the space!
I decided on Gold for the sentiment to reflect a little of the gold glimmer in the background smooshing.
As always, I manipulated the front panel die by extending the cut a little in order to fit British card dimensions!  It's from a Simon Says Stamp double stitched rectangle set!


I love making Christmas cards year round as it's always great by December to have plenty of cards at hand.  I'm always amazed by how many designs I've forgotten about and  that's always a nice surprise!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely CAS design Chrissie, and I love the texture on the top panel.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cards, even better that you were able to find a piece of background in your stash to complete the card.
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful CAS card, Chrissie. That snippet of background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie