Thursday 13 December 2018

Joyful

There's still time to play along with the challenge at TIME OUT where I am Guest Designer.


The challenge is to be JOYFUL!

Well I must say that there are many Penny Black Stamps which give me joy and I hope that  this one together with the sentiment from Paper Smooches will bring a smile to someone's face!
Actually I have a smile on my face today as I am off on a cruise aboard Queen Victoria to the Canaries. Our friends will be coming to take us to the terminal in Southampton just before noon!
 We are celebrating our 45th Wedding anniversary on the 15th and as we went to the Canaries for our honeymoon it seemed like a good place to go!

To get back to the card... the image was coloured with alcohol markers and gently twinkled in a few strategic places with a clear Wink of Stella pen! The Christmas duck was put behind an aperture on the front panel which was cut with SSS dies.
Have a wonderful Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Yes your card brings me lots of Joy! And a wonderful image coloured so softy and then that lovely vibrant scarf. I do like the font on the sentiment.
    What brings me joy also, has been having you as such an amazing GD!
    And another 'joy'....45 years of marriage, how wonderful and what an amazing way to celebrate. Have a wonderful time-you deserve all the happiness in the world-enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fun card. The image is delightful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas duck is cute as well as joyful, Chrissie ... such a fun image ... sure brought a smile to my face! Hope you're having an amazing cruise ... congratulations on your wedding anniversary! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fun and joyful and bundles little duck marching in the snow. Great sentiment - I love PS fonts. Thanks for joining us again as Guest Designer, Chrissie! Always a joy to see your work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie