Tuesday 2 October 2018

Coloured vellum


It took me a while to decide what technique to use for my  CAS  DT card incorporating vellum at Happy Little Stampers this time. Finally I decided to use die cuts with some heat embossing and colouring on the reverse.
The stamps are from SSS embossed in silver and coloured with alcohol markers on the reverse of the images. As I wanted to use a dark background I cut out the flowers from plain white card to pop behind the vellum. The foliage is simply cut from vellum and mounted behind the flowers. The sentiment was a freebie from a magazine, also embossed in silver. I added a little clear Wink of Stella on the front of the flowers to add a little glam!
Our winner for this challenge will receive a $20 coupon to spend at the shop! Check out all the details HERE.

IF YOU USE STAMPS BY HAPPY LITTLE STAMPERS AND YOU ARE OUR RANDOM WINNER, YOUR PRIZE WILL BE DOUBLED

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card - and wonderful inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bold orange against the black with the soft leaf clusters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stylish Chrissie. I love the coloured flowers, and the leaves look so soft and delicate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful...love those gorgeous flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, never tried vellum on black before but I'm loving it! And those pink and orange tones are just divine! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie