Monday 9 January 2017

A card at last!

It's ages since I managed to get into my craft room and actually produce a card, but today I spotted this little butterfly which I had made from a drinks can, a die and some alcohol ink and thought it need somewhere to reside,  So I used a stencil from Stamplorations, which I dry embossed and then used as a mask to dust a little ink over the front of the card. The sentiment was computer generated,
It's for the challenge at CAS on Sunday where they are asking for Black white and one other colour.
It would be nice if I could get a few more cards made today!

6 comments:

  1. Such a classy and elegant card and know what you mean by 'actually' making a card..where does time go? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card...your butterflies are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic use of that stencil! I want to remember this technique, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and I LOVE that pretty little up-cycled butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The softly colored stencil makes a perfect background for your gorgeous metal butterfly, Chrissie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice....post
    www.shayarihishayari.com
    www.shayariimages2017.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie