Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Silly

I have to admit that when I saw the code word at CASology I was really tickled by it... it's the sort of thing that appeals to me enormously!
Here is a silly card, I'm not sure where I got the sentiment from but it was computer generated!
The wonderful duck is from Penny Black and is a firm favourite of mine. What a great expression on his/her face! It's simply coloured with a few Mirage pens, die cut and popped onto a few dimensional pads.

11 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissie I love your take on the cue this week! I think a lot of us can relate to that sentiment!
    And yes... that face says it all!
    Thanks for joining us at Casology this week!
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is good and yep I can very much relate to it.Great expression on the face and love the fun card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A challenge simply begging YOU to play along! Sweet and witty, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card!
    I'm doing my first GIVEAWAY over at my blog! Be sure to check it out!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well hello there cutie - who says you are silly? I think you are simply grand!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect! Love the look on th educk's face and the sentiment is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just love this cute little duck Chrissie, great sentiment too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your bird stamps...and the sentiment is perfect for this one...just look at that face!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your bird stamps...and the sentiment is perfect for this one...just look at that face!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! I know exactly how he feels! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's hilarious, and just a bit too close to home! Absolutely love it! I can see why he's a firm favourite - that expression on his face is priceless! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie