Saturday 21 December 2013

LIM Pick a Challenge!

At Less is More the challenge for the next two weeks is to simply pick a favourite challenge from any of the 150 previous challenges as a theme for your card.
Here I used week 107 Up in the Air.
It's simply a seagull cut using my Silhouette and mounted over a dark cardstock. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
Week 147 here... a Christmas card incorporating a bird. This cardinal is made from the SU punch using a second 'wing' section to create the crest. The wreath stamps are from Cardio.
It could also be for Week 146 to use Designer paper in a CAS way.
I prefer how I have shaded the cardinal on this one, The dies used were from Memory Box. The sentiment is from Penny Black.
Here is Week 140 White on White Christmas!
A Penny Black die-cut teamed with a Stampin' Up sentiment. 
We hope that everyone will have fun choosing their favourite challenges for this one... enough to fill in any spare moment over the Christmas period.
DO have a happy one!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Chrissie. Have a wonderful Christmas xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Chrissie, can't believe we've had 150 weeks of inspirational challenges! Fab cards as usual, absolutely love the cardinal, it's my most used punch:) love that holly die and the simplicity of the silhouette bird. Hope to catch up with you in the new year:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card sweetie.... Love the seagull.. I've never managed anything that detailed with my craft robo

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Chrissie BUT(!) your "Get Well" is quite simply sublime - it really spoke to the inner me in a most unusual and wonderful way. PHEW!! Thank you, thank you.

    Mary Mac

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all lovely Chrissie. I especially like the two wreaths but each one is beautiful in their simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Chrissie! Love the white on white....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Chrissie, super examples as always, white on white is stunning but my favourite has to be the gull, its just gorgeous. Sorry I have not been able to participate as much as I would like. I am hoping that I will be able to enter a card in the next two weeks.
    Your CASE study with the bird is a lovely as well, and like you I have loads of designer Paper that needs to be used so I can see this becoming a favourite technique.
    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards, Chrissie! I love how you placed the cardinals on the wreaths, your CAS seagull card is stunning, and your white on white card is so elegant! You are always such an inspiration to us...Thank you!

    Sending you my best wishes for a Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow - love that cardinal, very clever as always.
    Thanks for the LIM challenges during 2013.
    Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy 2014.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all lovely, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh, Chrissie. Gorgeous cards, as always. My favorite is the white on white card. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie