This little card uses a script stamp from Choclolate Baroque and a little bird image from Local King stamps
The colour was added directly with a Tumbled Glass Distress Ink pad over the masked bird.
Neutral shades here again with lots of overstamping.
Woodgrain from Impression Obsession, French Script from Stampin' Up and flowers from Artemio.
Yesterday I simply turned to pick something up from the floor in my craft room and put my back out. I had surgery years ago to have a disc removed and consequently have a weakness there, but haven't had any problems for quite some years.
Lainey, one of our LIMettes has honoured me with this award and I feel really flattered. Sadly I am pressed for time to pass it on the the 15 other bloggers which I should do, but if you have not yet received this award then do please take it with my best wishes.
Like Mandi, a fellow recipient, I thought however, that I would share 7 things about myself which are also in the terms of the award.
- My son is a doctor (twice over... PhD and medical) and obviously gets his brains from me!
- I have cut my husband's hair for the past 38 years (think of the money we've saved!)
- I have recently lost 37lbs in weight (and still going)
- I passed my driving test when I was a student and lessons were cheaper, on the first attempt after 6 lessons with no driving in between them.
- I haven't seen my natural hair colour for 20 years.
- I love pearls.
- I have the most adorable grandchildren called Daisy and Sebastian.