Monday 2 February 2009

Super Surprise from Susie!


I was so delighted to receive this award from fellow Hampshire resident, Susie! This is worth so much more because of the awesome crafter she is. DO take a look at her wonderful work. She must spend hours on each project.
It cheered me up no end as I had hoped to visit my daughter today in Bath, but what with the snow and the fact that I have a really wheezy chest, I have stayed home in the warm. I have spent part of my day working on my latest wedding stationery commission. I am rather pleased with it and the bride and groom are delighted, which is all that matters.
So now, I would like to pass this award on to Ikki, Tara, Zoe and Leslie (whose fab blog I discovered today). Wonderful crafters all!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Chrissie, what a lovely award you have given me, always special to be thought of in this way. Hope you enjoyed your day, best place to be today is at home. Although you no doubt missed Daisy. Thanks for your support with my Cupboard - it's been very busy over there today and was received well received which was a relief. x ikki
    x ikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Chrissie!!! I am overwhelmed with this wonderful award. This is a first for me, and needless to say, I am extremely excited! I am so sorry you weren't able to visit with your daughter today, and I hope you will feel better real soon. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie