Quite a bit of yesterday was spent messing around with this file. It has all sort of useful information in it and one section has print-outs of Pink Petticoat colours. What I spent time doing yesterday was to go through each one in Paint and pick up the combos of Red, Green and Blue which make up each shade and writing them down on each colour of the palette.
It all started because I wanted to make the sentiments for these two Mother's Day cards in a font colour to match the paper. SO I thought whilst I was finding it out, I'd do the lot.
The cards have large sentiments printed with a SU alphabet which Mandi gave me, you may have seen a stack of sets of stamps she gave me some weeks ago.
I love these and I made up positioning acetate squares to use with my Lego right angle in order to get them stamped where I want them. It's so useful!
My grandson Sebastian is doing well, thought you might like another peek!
Hop over to Julia's (the link is on my sidebar) to join in the world-wide snoop around workdesks and have a good day!