Thursday, 10 July 2014

Case Study 199

Amid some wedding bits and bobs that I'm doing for my daughter's friend, who's getting married in Portugal soon, I decided to make a card based on the inspiration at Case Study!
I just loved the colours!
I decided to use the theme of circles, text  and butterflies too! 
The butterfly dies are from Memory Box, the sequins are Dienamics and the sentiment (which I computer generated in Problem Secretary Normal) is mounted on a Dienamics Circle Stax and a Nestie circle.
The background was stamped with an Impression Obsession large background stamp and inked with Scattered Straw Distress ink and Memento Summer Sky.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Chrissie those butterflies look amazing.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrissie, this card is superb! I love it to bits! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That CASE Study card has me stumped but you did such a wonderful job using it as your inspiration. I love the dainty butterflies and the print background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you did your diecutting! This is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, love how you used the die cuts! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopped by to check out your cards Chrissie, this is beautiful. Love the colours and your layout with just a hint of dazzling gems.
    Your lighthouse one is exquisite too. Really talented.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so gorgeous Chrissie, love the fabulous butterflies too :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so effective - gorgeous card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful take on the CASE study, Chrissie! Love the combination of elements you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so pretty. I love those dreamy looking butterflies and the sequin accents!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whow! What a great card. The butterflies are so eye catching...

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie