Saturday, 21 December 2013

CASE Study

I saw this technique over on the CASE Study blog and loved what I saw there.
It also struck me a s a fabulous way to use up some of the mountains of DP I have sitting in drawers in my craft room.
The file for this dear little bird is from Silhouette Online and the paper from a Paper Cellar stack I've had for yonks. The paper is simply placed behind the aperture which has been cut out.
The sentiment is from Penny Black.
Here is the same file used on a slightly differently proportioned card base, with a sentiment die cut from  Simon Says Stamp die.   I think this stack is from Basic Grey. .. it's so long since I used it. I'm not sure, but there are some fabulous papers in this one.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome CAS designs Chrissie. Love the black and white on the first and the craft with a hint of colour on the second.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. LOVE THESE, CAS JUST MY TYPE OF CARD...TFS...HAVE A SUPER CHRISTMAS..HUGS..DENISE (uk) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool technique and you achieved a gorgeous result with the paper and image you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, your cards are absolutely stunning, Chrissie! I love them both, but I'm partial to the 2nd one...your patterned paper is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Chrissie ! fabulous CAS card as always, love that cute birdie.Look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations in 2014 :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie