Monday, 14 October 2013

Memories of St Petersburg

Just a few weeks ago we were on a cruise to the Baltic, where one of the visits we made was to St Petersburg.
In a market just across the street from the Church of the Spilt Blood, I bought a few sets of these little Russian Dolls... some for friends but one to keep for myself.
There are five in the set and the smallest one is tiny!
The challenge at CASE Study has this inspiration picture
                  
SO here is my card, using the colours from my little dolls and the sketch from CASe this Sketch
I've also included Stitching which is the challenge from CASual Fridays
The image I used is a digi called Olga from Jane's Doodles.
It was a great holiday and I have some wonderful memories!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is fabulous! Way to combine all three challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cuteness! Awesome coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love this.

    Thanks for playing along with us over at CAE(E) this Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love those nesting dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great mix of the challenges! The cluster of nesting dolls, not in a line, is so utterly charming. Thanks so much for joining the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge, Chrissie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool card ant take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie