Monday, 21 October 2013

Get Well


Since deciding that Clean and Simple is my style of crafting, lots of Designer paper and papers I have printed myself have lain in drawers untouched. I thought it would be a good idea to try to use some of them up, not by covering the whole of a card base, but just in selected areas. 
Here I have used some on the sketch from Seize the Sketch, with the theme of Get Well from  CAS on Sunday
CASE Study asks for a woodsy theme, so I'm hoping that this beautiful leaf from Stampin' Up's Autumn Splendor will suffice.
I'm not sure what the paper is but I think there's a strong possibility that it's a download from Canon background papers. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches.
The ink used was Pumice Stone Distress ink and the leaf and acorns were shaded a little, using some of the ink and a water brush.
Weigh in day today... so fingers crossed!

8 comments:

  1. OOO Chrissie,
    A beautiful and stylish result...I love it.
    Greets Patrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I like the soft colours and the lovely oak leaf and acorns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful muted tones and love the left and acorns! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So SWEET! Love the colors! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful autumn card :) Thanks for joining us at CASE study this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, beautiful colors. Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card thank you for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Chrissie!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie