Monday, 22 November 2010

Playing with ink

I love the Artemio set of clear stamps which these snowflakes belong to. The images are all a little sketchy and I love the effect they give. Here, I embossed them with clear embossing powder and then sponged ink randomly over them in Bashful Blue (Stampin' Up) and Robin's Egg (Cats Eyes).
The ivory stripe of card is dry embossed with Cuttlebug's snowflake embossing folder and the central circle was heat embossed in ivory with a marble effect Rollagraph wheel.
The Marianne's snowflake die cut was embossed with clear UTEE, then adhesive pearls added.
What a wonderful colour choice from Colour Create!
Colour Create - Robin's Egg Blue, Sea Foam Green and Cream (actually I used ivory, sorry)
Paper Minutes - Sketch
Scrappy Frogs - Christmas Cards
Wild Orchid - Blue Christmas
Crazy 4 Challenges - Add circles
Incy Wincy - Blue & White
Pollycraft - Blue
2 Sisters - Snowflakes

13 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Chrissie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chrissie
    this is another stunner ...Fab
    hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Chrissie I always admire your CAS style (I think I have said this more than once lol)the has such a softness to it I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made something similar but I love your version!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card Chrissie, love the soft blues :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. something so calming about this card Chrissie
    Love
    victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful and elegant card
    Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
    Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT
    Wanna Win Some Candy go Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a lovely and calming colourscheme.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done! I loved your card. Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Chrissie....love your take on our "blue" theme this week....thanks for joining us at Pollycraft.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  11. How extrememly beautiful :)

    Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Challenge this week :)

    Heather and the DT
    please feel free to visit my blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunningly elegant card!

    Thanks for joining us this week over on Incy Wincy.

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie