Sunday, 7 November 2010

Not even a mouse

I tried a bit of an experiment with this one. I had a small piece of paper which I had coloured with Cosmic Shimmer Mists, So I attached it lightly to a piece of A4 paper and printed Mo Manning's image onto it, so that I could paper piece the cup and saucer. Sadly the shimmer doesn't show up too well in this picture. I added a little shading with Promarkers and coloured in the dots. The rest of the image is coloured with Copics or Promarkers or a mixture of the two.
The paper is Basic Grey and the sentiment is from Hobby Arts mounted on a Spellbinders tag.
Wild Orchid - Traditional Christmas Colours
Allsorts - 'Twas the night before Christmas

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card,that image is so sweet

    I like to paper pierce to get an exact colour match, bot, boy that was some tricky cutting you have done there! So worth it though

    mandi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Chrissie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on my theme, he looks so cosy
    Thanks for joining my challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, great colour coordination :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the red colour - i bet that was some job to cut around all those intricate bits in order to match the two together... i admire your patience - and the outcome! Love the image :O)

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely take on the theme this week Chrissie! Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Chrissie - I love this image - so cute!
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Chrissie!
    Your card is really beautiful!
    Hugs

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Christmas card, perfectly traditional. Thanks for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie